Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How To Get A Wife In Mount And Blade

"I reported the racket. But I was only "


« L a mafia mi ha procurato un danno che supera un € million and a half, my business is completely paralyzed, soon I will not have the house because the state is deciding to sell it at auction because I could not pay taxes in recent years. I do not have a healthy family since the tension and stress caused me a very serious psychological exhaustion and I did not even too old to start. " Speak in a firm voice for thirty years is a businessman who owns a health and fifteen decided not to yield to the power of the 'Ndrangheta. It is not easy to say no, when your estortore live where you live, was born, grew up in the same places and makes you about scorched earth. It's just TB, alone with his family who understood and helped. But now in the neighborhood where he lives and works, who can, please refrain from greeting him. "Even my classmates, friends for thirty years, now they pretend not to see me. They do not understand who I am: a turncoat? A confidant? One who has complained. " Proud look tells his story with anger and the desire to have the state on his side. "The Mafia has taken away everything, and are fifteen years old complaint, but now I want to cry out against the state. Today I am unable to access a loan or even sell the house, the Italian having mortgaged all my goods, I can not replace the broken machine, I can not pay the rent, not I can pay employees. What should I tell a new dealer if you ask me some advice? Complaint racketeering suits you or you will not pay the bribe money? ". It all started in 1992 when he decided to enlarge the company, after years of work. "In the night I stole all the goods. Since that night my life is over. I did the 'wrong' do not ask permission, not to recognize their power and I decided to take the side of legality. Theft passed to explosive devices. Also this time, I feel, I work, I point out, do a hand to the state to find those responsible. As soon as I was served an order where I was referred to as the injured party before a 15 investigation for criminal association, non esitai a costituirmi parte civile. Ho fatto il mio dovere, ma senza dubbio lo Stato perde la sua battaglia». «Nella primavera del 2005 il mio negozio viene dato alle fiamme. Ancora una volta denuncio. Dopo questo attentato divento un 'obiettivo sensibile' per volere del Comitato provinciale per l’ordine e la sicurezza pubblica. Mi aspettavo una pronta risposta da questo Stato. Non ho ricevuto nulla». Eppure proprio in virtù della legge la Prefettura può dare al commerciante taglieggiato che ha denunciato una provvisionale, dei soldi che lo aiutino a ripartire nell’attesa che il Comitato per l’ordine e la sicurezza a Roma decida sulla pratica del commerciante. Il tempo è preciso. La legge prevede entro 60 giorni dalla denuncia. «Io non ho avuto nulla. Non voglio i soldi dalla Stato, vorrei solo che mi si desse la possibilità di vivere, di ripartire cancellandomi dall’elenco dei protestati ed eliminando le ipoteche iscritte sull’immobile ».

(articolo pubblicato su Avvenire il 20.2.2008)

0 comments:

Post a Comment