All a warm greeting from Malawi and thanks for your support to the agricultural project - training that we have started here in Balaka in collaboration with Come the Co-operative, supported by the valuable presence of Alexander and Valeria as coordinators. More
many words that the eyes see the good things that are taking place for the whole community and many families who feel supported and directed in their efforts in 'agriculture and' family administration.
With joy and gratitude I extend to you the invitation to come and spend some time with us to share joys and sorrows.
Among other things, Malawi has the name "Warm heart of Africa", for the warmth of the people more than the heat.
Having passed the 31-year presence in Malawi, I would say that all the effort that we are carrying out the project Get Up Stand Up, gives signs of innovation that can continue, because the center is the responsibility of the accompanying person and to understand new forms of planning and work for their families and communities.
On behalf of staff and the community of Balaka I express our admiration for the sensitivity our existential problems, we renew our thanks and I wish you heartfelt good for you, your families and your work very demanding.
cordially
p. Mario Pacifici
0 comments:
Post a Comment